The principle of working with the service
By clicking on the Google Pay button, the user goes to the page where the payment methods saved in his Google account are indicated. This way he will be able to quickly choose the method of payment convenient for him.
Hosted Payments Page Integration
- By clicking the Google Pay button, the user goes to a page with a list of available payment methods and selects the desired one.
- Google Pay securely transfers the token corresponding to the specified payment method to your site.
- Your site sends its server a token and other payment details.
- The server processes the data and transfers the token to the payment service provider.
Instructions detailing how to integrate Google Pay™ into your Website using the Paybox Hosted Payments PagePre-requisitesImplementation Steps
Follow the instructions of your manager. A Google Pay button will be displayed by default on the Hosted Payments Page once Google Pay has been enabled on your accountWeb Integration
Instructions detailing how to integrate Google Pay™ into your Website using Paybox as your gatewayPre-requisites
- Read the Google Pay Web Brand Guidelines
- Follow Google Pay's [Deploy production environment guidelines](Follow Google Pay's Deploy production environment guidelines). In this step you will obtain a merchantID. By integrating Google Pay, you agree to Google's terms of service.
- Contact your manager to have Google Pay enabled on your account. You will be supplied a gatewayMerchantID.
Follow the instructions in the following Google guides to implement a Google Pay button in your app:
When setting up the tokenizationSpecification
object, specify the following values for the gateway
gateway - payboxmoney
gatewayMerchantId - <your Google Merchant ID>
The Google Pay button will generate an encrypted token that you must then include in a request to the Paybox API to:
- Create a purchase using the card in the Google Pay payload
- Or tokenize the card details in the Google Pay payload
The following documentation outlines the format of the two API calls:
Supported authentication methods: PAN_ONLY
. Supported card networks are Visa and MasterCard.
There is no need to transfer the billing address.The payment token received from Google must be passed in the token parameter in string format. It must be transferred in the same form in which you received it from Google. The rest of the options are described below.Payment via API
To work through the API, the company needs PCI DSS
certification. During registration, you will be given the data that you will need to use when making a payment:
- MerchantID – store ID
- ClientID – client ID
- ClientSecret – secret key
Request URLPOST https://api.freedompay.money/g2g/payment
Test Request URLPOST https://test-api.freedompay.money/g2g/payment