What is cash (fiscal) receipt?
Cash or fiscal receipt is a primary accounting document that reflects the fact of mutual settlement between the store and the buyer and confirms that the buyer has deposited funds, and the store has transferred the goods or rendered the service to him.
In addition, the receipts contain information for the tax authorities about the amount of profit that the store received for a particular period of its financial activity.
Practically every store that sells online is obliged to form a receipt in accordance with Federal Law No. 54, since failure to provide a receipt entails the imposition of a fine by the tax authorities.What is an online cash register?
The receipt is generated and registered using a special device - an online cash register, each store is obliged to purchase and connect an online cash register to its trading platform.
An online cash register is a cash register equipment (CRE) that is connected to the Internet. There are two types of online cash registers:
In the form of a portable PC that can be bought and installed in the office or at the point of sale
In the form of a cloud solution, in this case, the cash register will not be located with you, but in the provider's data centerWhat is the role of Paybox?
Paybox is not an online cash register, but it is integrated with various online cash registers and services in the Russian Federation and is able to send them data for registering cash receipts at the time of payment.
What you need to do to send receipts via Paybox service?
In order to use the Paybox service for sending data for receipt registration, you need to follow several steps:
1. Connect Paybox service
If you are not already our client.
2. Purchase an online cash register
Buy or rent an online cash register from one of our technology partners
3. Link the online cash register and Paybox service
Go through the procedure of connecting your online cash register to Paybox service in the store's personal account.
4. Set up sending data for the receipt registration on the side of your store
If you want to use our API, you need to read the documentation at this link.
If you use a ready-made CMS, check out the list of our modules that support the functionality for sending receipts.
The functionality of sending receipts when working with the store's personal account, as well as in CMS modules, is currently under development.Which technology partners does Paybox service work with?
* Services not listed are under development.What features are there in our API?
By connecting to our API, you can:
Existing methods of generating receipts
- send data for registering receipts to the online cash register in accordance with the requirements for the fiscal data format FDF 1.05 and FDF 1.2;
- generate receipts at the time of payments and refunds, including when performing two-stage payments;
- generate prepayment, advance payment or credit receipts, as well as prepayment offset receipts (final settlement or sale)
- independently generate receipts after making payments and refunds;
- receive data on individual store receipts generated using Paybox service;
- upload a list of receipts by applying the necessary filters.
1. Receipt with payment
This method of generating receipts is suitable for most stores that want to automate this procedure as much as possible.
How to transfer data to Paybox service:
- to generate a receipt (sale), it is necessary to send the pg_receipt object at the time of executing the request to create a payment (inside the payment body)
- to generate a receipt for the return of a receipt (refund), you must send the pg_receipt object at the time of executing the request to create a partial refund (inside the refund body)
Paybox service will send a receipt to the online cash register immediately after the successful completion of the payment/return.
If for whatever reason the receipt is not registered, you can register it using your online cash register or try to resend this receipt using the Paybox API.
Since Paybox service sends the receipt to the online cash register only after a successful payment/refund payment transaction, an error when registering the receipt will not affect the main transaction in any way, the payment or refund will still be executed.
To connect this method in your Paybox personal account, in the Settings → Online cash register → 2. Setup → Receipt generation method, select the Receipt mode together with the payment.
2. Receipt is separate from the payment
This method is suitable for stores that have the status of an agent (marketplaces) and want to independently manage the sending of receipts using the Paybox API.
Using this method, you can create several receipts for payment or refund.
This method is mandatory for those who use the Payment Splitting functionality.
How to transfer data to Paybox service:
- to generate a receipt (sale), you need to send a separate request to create a receipt after the payment is successfully completed;
- to generate a receipt for the return (refund), it is necessary to send a separate request to create a receipt after the refund is successfully completed;
When choosing this method, a request to create a payment or refund must be sent without the pg_receipt object. If the pg_receipt object is passed in these requests, Paybox will ignore it.
Paybox will immediately send your online cash register the details for registering the receipt, and will return the receipt object to you in response to the request. An error when registering a receipt will not affect the payment or refund in any way.
To enable this method in the Paybox personal account, in the Settings → Online cash register → 2 Settings → Receipt generation method, select the Receipt mode separately from the payment.